Thursday, January 27, 2005

What was that about moving companies?

I applied to a moving company.

Now, before Kevin can message me and yell "TIP IT AND RIP IT!", it's not for a moving job. It's an office job, and the description said they wanted somebody with experience in the moving industry. I have that, so far so good.

Then, I noticed that the "advertised until" date was my birthday.

It's a sign from above. If I get this job, I'll gladly take all the zings and arrows of my destiny being working for moving companies, and I'll take them gladly.

If you're wondering about the tip it and rip it, that's a joke about a moving company here in Ottawa, Tippet Richardson. We worked with them a bit during the summer, and because everybody just calls them Tippet, we adapted it a bit.

And no, the company isn't Tippet.

Short paragraphs are the key to interesting writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home