Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Sleep

I meant to write something today, but never got around to it, and now I'm too sleepy. Seems like a lot of posts recently have been lacking in the quality department, so maybe I need to stop doing other things and focus on this.

Or get back to writing when the mood hits. Guess that's the best idea. No more getting an idea and then sitting on it until later, hoping it forms itself into something more interesting.

No, the only way to make an idea form is to get it out of your head on onto something else. Then you can fiddle with it and make it better. Stretch it out, make it too wordy, or remove all detail from it. It's your idea, and you're free to do whatever you want with it.

On another note, the Bands Centennial Gala is coming up at the end of March, and I need to let them know if I'm going by the 25th of February. Currently I can't afford to go unless I get a job or put way too much money on my credit card. Some things might be moving on the job front, but it's too early to tell, so I'm considering alternate forms of revenue generation.

The Google ads are a start, but they don't pay for anything yet. I don't even know when I can start to get cheques from them. I have a Paypal account that I never use, so maybe I'll set it up for donations.

Seems I'm not above begging. How sad is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home