Friday, November 11, 2005

Waiting

I'm supposed to be going over to Steve's to play some Twilight Imperium, but so far I have no idea what's going on. He was supposed to be getting off work at 2, and here it is an hour later and he's not home yet. So, I wait.

We played on Sunday, but the game got cut short because people had to leave. I suggested we try again today when nobody would have anything to do the next day, and now everybody's just waiting for stuff to come together.

I guess I could be working on my research paper, or editing my tutorial, but I figure I'll no sooner start working on something and I'll have to go. Filling in time with the internet isn't completely foreign to me, so it's what I'm doing.

I have surprisingly little to say these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home