Saturday, November 12, 2005

What's my motivation?

My plan was to take this entire weekend and devote it to nothing but getting my research presentation planned and written. After almost all of today, I have an outline. Nothing else.

I can't get motivated to do anything with it, and I'm presenting it on Thursday. I have to have a presentation (at least 15 minutes) and a presentation aid (a paper that summarizes my presentation for the audience to follow along with). I'm glad he changed the assignment to allow us to hand in the actual paper at the end of the semester instead of on the same day as the presentation, or else I'd be royally screwed.

I want to do it, but when I actually sit down to work on it I can't write anything. Is the deadline just so far away that I can't make myself care about it, or am I just completely uninterested in the topic? Maybe I just need to go write it somewhere else. My computer tends to give me writer's block.

I'm supposed to also have a test on Thursday, but according to the course schedule we're a week behind, so I have no idea what's going on with that. I really hope the test follows the class schedule instead of the date schedule, otherwise it could be a very nasty week. I'm just glad I got the HTML assignment done and the tutorial written (still need to test and edit it, but those won't take too long).

Maybe tomorrow I'll be more motivated.

1 Comments:

At 6:02 p.m., Blogger Kevin said...

anyone else thinking of a green day song?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home