Thursday, November 25, 2004

Way to post, no post

Can't believe it's been a week since I wrote anything in here. Well, I can believe it, I'm just not too happy about it.

This past weekend was the John Orr dinner. It's the main alumni event, with a dinner, dance, a big award, and the year's most important appearance by the Bands. Dinner cost $85, so i just went to the dance. Not a lot to tell, had some drinks, saw a ton of old friends, wound up in a hotel room with easily 75 half-naked people in it. Just a standard night of hedonism.

I'm talking to Kevin and Greg, and I'm realizing that I never should have left Kingston. There are more potential jobs here, but the same number of actual jobs, and I left behind all my best friends. I haven't really felt comfortable since I left, and I enjoy my comfort. I'm disillusioned with everything, and that's upsetting.

Want proof? I was in a room with 75 mostly-naked people and I can't even get worked up about it.

And with that I run out of things to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home