Wednesday, February 16, 2005

We need your support

I've added a Paypal donation button to the sidebar. Allow me to explain it.

I've started a charitable fund, the Broke-Ass Bands Alumni Fund, dedicated to allowing former Bandsies who are currently lacking funds to attend the Centennial Gala in March. Tickets are expensive, so many former Bandsies, myself included, are finding it diffeicult to afford a ticket to this once-in-a-lifetime event.

100 years of Bands tradition is being celebrated in a single weekend, and I know I can't be the only one who can't afford to join the celebrations.

This organization was my life for 4 years. If I miss this because of financial concerns, it'll be the most tragic thing to happen in the history of humanity.

Just so you know, if I don't meet the goal of $100 for the ticket by February 24th, your money will be refunded. Simply hold on to your receipt and send me a copy of it, and I'll Paypal your money back to you, or write you a cheque or something.

If you want to give me money for some other reason, feel free to use the BABAF button and specify it's not specifically for the BABAF.

And yes I just added the Ass to make it a better acronym.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home