Monday, July 11, 2005

This is weird

I've lost all concept of time. I've been noticing for a while now that I can never seem to remember what specific day events happened on (like what day it rained, when I sent an application to a certain job, etc), and it just dawned on me that it's the middle of summer.

I've been in limbo so long now that I've just assumed that it'll always be this way. I think I might be screwed for a job now, because nobody is going to want to hire me for a month and a half (assuming I get into the program). All the good jobs will have been snapped up by people smarter than me, and all the crappy jobs will now be filled with high school students.

Is there no room for the university graduate with few practical skills?

I've been out of school for over a year now, and at the end of August I'll have been unemployed for a year. This shall henceforth be known as The Year That Wasn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home