Tuesday, August 30, 2005

School, day 2

I had one class today. It's supposed to be a 3 hour lab where we learn a program called Robohelp, which is an HTML help file authoring application. Sounds like a fun course, and the class starts at 3, so I get to sleep in like nobody's business.

We got our lab swipe cards, and it's awesome because I don't have to take it out of my wallet for the scanner to pick it up. I'm definitely going to put it into something innocent-looking just so I can get that futuristic feel of passing an everyday object over a scanner and having it recognize me. Or I might just leave it in my wallet and pass the whole thing over the scanner.

I won't be giving an update for every school day unless something funky happens. Today a new student joined the program, and he knew one of the other students from the English program at Ottawa U. Crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home