Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Signs of life

Yup, I'm still alive. Busy, but managing. A couple deadlines got moved so all i have tomorrow is the presentation, but I'll probably finish up the tutorial anyway.

I printed the presentation handouts today at the Publishing Centre. 20 copies, double-sided full colour, wound up costing me $34, a number that confused and infuriated me. They were supposed to be 99 cents a page, so where did the other 14 dollars come from? Sure, there was tax, but the rest? I guess there was a file handling fee or something else tacked on, or else I just read the form wrong.

Regardless, they look really good and everything came out a lot clearer than I had anticipated, so I hopefully got what I paid for.

My handouts are nice, my slides look decent, so the only thing that can drag this presentation down is the delivery. In other words, I'm screwed. I'm trying to stay optimisitc, just have to remember to breathe and not try to rush.

No time for self-doubt, the future is now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home