Monday, November 21, 2005

Today's the day

I give my presentation in an hour and a half. Fortunately there was an opening today (we're starting proposal presentations in the other class, and because the same person teaches both we're allowed to present what we what when we want), so I'm slotted in. I'm not sure when it'll start, but sometime bewteen 2 and 4. Think good thoughts for me.

In addition, my tutorial is due today. Finally. That's been hanging over my head for so long that I've started to hate it. I spent a bit of time on Friday or Saturday night drawing up some illustrations (I forgot to take pictures while I was testing it) and editing the text a bit. It looks good, and I fixed a lot of problems I had with my technical description.

Plus I got some practice drawing and inking. Inking is tough when you do it freehand with a mouse, and I don't think I'll ever do it that way again, unless I have good reason to. The pictures came out looking mostly like they were supposed to, which quite frankly surprised me a bit. I was expecting to have to do a lot of erasing and re-drawing, but they all turned out decently.

I might put some of them online later, I have no idea.

After today's class I have a relative amount of freedom. Nothing's due until the 30th when I do my porposal presentation, so I better get a proposal written before then. I have a test on thursday, but those two things are all I have due in the next two weeks. The first week of Decemnber has a lot due, so I don't get too much time to goof off, sadly.

After that I have 1 exam, and then freedom until January. Huzzah! I might actually start blogging regularly again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home