Wednesday, August 31, 2005

School, day 3

The crazy stuff just keeps happening. Today I ran into Nick, my roommate from first year at Queen's, in the lobby of the tech building. Turns out he's taking the paramedic course, and he has a few classes in the same buildings as I do.

I had my headphones on, so I don't know if he was calling my name or not, but he saw me walk around the corner and I guess had the same reaction as I did when he caught my attention. Sort of a "holy crap that's Nick", except he'd replace "Nick" with "Scotty", unless he was surprised by a mirror.

I'm a bit curious as to what crazy thing will happen tomorrow. I'm almost afraid to find out. I have an interview with the course coordinator just before noon, so I have to remember to take a copy of my resume for him, and I'm only mentioning it here so I'll remember. I'm sure something weird will happen either before or after that, and will thus fuel the blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home