Sunday, December 04, 2005

Well that's a reflief

OC Transpo has settled its labour action. The union was threatening to strike starting tomorrow if they didn't reach an agreement today, and they reached one. This a huge relief to me because I depend on the bus to get to and from school, and I really wasn't looking forward to walking an hour each way if the deal wasn't reached. I can't afford to take cabs, so the old feet would have been my only option.

Also on the relief front, I've started making headway on my proposal. I should really be writing it and not this, but I wanted to make sure that everybody who reads this knows the buses will still be running tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 6:13 p.m., Blogger Kevin said...

back in the day, we walked both ways uphill through ten feet of snow with no coats. We had to fend off hordes of Gregs too.... can you imagine the horror of walking through a field of silly drunken slovaks shouting "BOOOOOOOOOOOORT" at you for hours???

cause I can. and I feel like crying.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home